The diagnostic facilities in our clinic are subject to the guidelines set out by the German Association for Clinical Neurology and our doctors all hold the relevant qualifications.
Interdisciplinary diagnoses are carried out quickly and efficiently in cooperation with our partner institutions. The most important clinical disciplines are represented in our centre by a system of consultation. Our close network of cooperation partners ensures that, where necessary, patients are transferred smoothly to the relevant departments.
- Multislice spiral computed tomography (CT)
- Fixed flat panel x-ray detector system
- Mobile x-ray machines
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electroneurography (NLG)
- Evoked potential (EP) in all modalities
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- All neurologically relevant ultrasound procedures
- Investigations into incontinence
- Urine tests
- Video-urodynamic investigations
- Urological radiology
- Diagnostic sonography of the urinary tract and sexual organs
- Neuro-urological neurophysiological examinations